Programmer of Division of Mathematic modeling, Education and research Institute of Nanostructures and Biosystems
- Molecular electronics
- Molecular modeling
Work phone: +7 (8452) 21 - 07 - 52
Fax: +7 (8452) 51 - 15 - 27
- 2009 - A high school diploma. School №18, Engels;
- 2014 - The diploma with honors of higher education. Saratov State University. N.G. Chernyshevsky, Department of Radio Engineering and electrodynamics.
- 2014 - Postgraduate studies of Department of Radio Engineering and electrodynamics.
О.Е. Глухова, А.С. Колесникова, М.М. Слепченков, Д.С. Шмыгин. Атомная структура энергетически устойчивых композитов углеродные нанотрубки/графен // Физика твердого тела. – 2015, том 57, вып. 5. – С.994–998.
Olga E. Glukhova, Anna S. Kolesnikova, Mikhail M. Slepchenkov, Dmitriy S. Shmygin. A control of phospholipid motion on graphene layer under external electric field // Proc. SPIE 9339, Reporters, Markers, Dyes, Nanoparticles, and Molecular Probes for Biomedical Applications VII, 93390V (March 24, 2015); doi: 10.1117/12.2080072.
Olga E. Glukhova, Anna S. Kolesnikova, Mikhail M. Slepchenkov, Georgy V. Savostyanov, Dmitriy S. Shmygin. Atomic structure of energetically stable composites, based on carbon nanotubes and graphene // Proc. SPIE 9339, Reporters, Markers, Dyes, Nanoparticles, and Molecular Probes for Biomedical Applications VII, 93390W (March 24, 2015); doi: 10.1117/12.2080086.
Grants anf scientific projects:
- Project within the implementation of the project part of state tasks in the field of scientific activity. The theme of the project "Research and modeling of the properties of hyperbolic metamaterials based on graphene and graphene-dielectric siliceous layers" Research field of project – Physics (2014-2016) (registration application number 1155).
- Dynasty – an annual competition for physics students of senior courses in the framework of the scholarship program with the assistance of the International Center for Fundamental Physics in Moscow. Competition for physics students of senior courses. (2014)
- The Federal Target Program "Scientific and scientific-pedagogical staff of innovative Russia" for 2009-2013, agreements №14.V37.21.1094, competition "Support of research conducted by research groups under the supervision of doctors in a scientific direction "Industry of Nanosystems" in the field of "Computer modeling of nanomaterials, nanodevices and nanotechnologies". The theme of the project "Development of software and information center for exploratory research in the field of electronics on carbon nanostructures"
- Grant RFBR 12-01-31036 "Mathematical modeling of physical principles of terahertz emitter based on carbon nanotube with encapsulated fullerenes" (2012-2013g.)